Strengthening Our Community
Friends Association helps homeless or near homeless families stabilize their lives and find or maintain permanent housing. For an impoverished family, an unexpected expense or a decrease in income can result in eviction and homelessness.
Through Emergency Family Shelter and Homeless Prevention Programs we address the needs of a wide range of families, from those who have become homeless to those who only need rental assistance for a limited time. More
Join us for good times with good friends! 2015 MC : Kim Alexis - model & TV host
Saturday, December 5, 2015
West Chester Country Club
Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce
2014 Community Service Award
Our families and staff describe what we do
Give the gift of security
to a family
Would you like to help families set up a new home?
It's easy—join our SOS Network.
- Giant or Acme gift cards for food
- Kmart or Walmart gift cards for clothing and other necessities
- NEW bed pillows
- Rite Aid cards for formula, diapers, medications (Rite Aid is walking distance from the shelter)
- New twin size bed sheets, blankets, and bedspreads
- New kitchen and bath linens
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, and napkins
- Personal care items: shampoo, toothpaste, etc.
- And for fun . . . movie gift cards