Are you looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity?
If you are, Friends Association is the right place for you!
Our volunteers are critical to the success of each family's journey to a lifestyle of self-sufficiency. Your time and skills, offered in volunteer service, supplement Friends Association’s efforts to empower homeless and at-risk families in finding the way to a permanent home!
We have opportunities for you or your group to volunteer with us and make a difference in the life of a family in need.
You can serve at Friends Association in the areas of:
• Group Projects
• Administrative Support
• Program Support
• Maintenance Support
• Seasonal Programs
• Family and Children Support
Give the gift of security
to a family
Would you like to help families set up a new home?
It's easy—join our SOS Network.
- Giant or Acme gift cards for food
- Kmart or Walmart gift cards for clothing and other necessities
- NEW bed pillows
- Rite Aid cards for formula, diapers, medications (Rite Aid is walking distance from the shelter)
- New twin size bed sheets, blankets, and bedspreads
- New kitchen and bath linens
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, and napkins
- Personal care items: shampoo, toothpaste, etc.
- And for fun . . . movie gift cards